Deadlines for 2018-2019 Catalog Changes
- April 29, 2017 - Submit completed worksheet proposals to Department Chair.
- May 6, 2017 - Department chair forwards proposals to dean for approval
- May 13, 2017- Approved proposals will be forwarded from the dean’s office to the Registrar’s office for entry into Curriculog.
- August – October - Curriculum Committee reviews proposals.
- Fall Semester - Faculty Senate decision on course and program proposals.
- December 16, 2017 - Provost approval of Faculty Senate decision.
Course Proposal Worksheets
1) NEW! Departmental Non-Substantive Change Course Proposal Worksheet
2) Course Proposal Worksheet
3) Expedited Course Proposal Worksheet for non-substantive changes
4) Course Deletion Worksheet
5) Distance Education Course Proposal Worksheet
6) Faculty-led Study Abroad Course Proposal Worksheet
7) CBLR Proposal Worksheet
Curriculog - Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval, helping colleges and universities to approve course and program changes and improve communication about the curriculum across campus.
Accessing the System
Anyone may view proposals in the list to the left without signing in. By clicking on the View icon, you can see the proposal's progress. As a guest you may also view all published agendas for Curriculum Committee and Faculty Senate. You do not need to login to view these.
If you are a member of the curriculum review process and you need to enter proposals or decisions, you must click on the “login” link on the top, right side of the screen before accessing your proposals. You will use your CAS login information.
Important Curriculum Information
Changes that can be made outside the formal approval process:
-Changing the semester a course is offered (departments may use the regular course scheduling process. If the term offered is specified in the course description, this should be updated during the departmental editing of the Catalog of Courses).
-Creation of courses numbered 190 or 390 (form available on the Registrar’s Office webpage; requires chair and dean approval).
-Editorial rewriting of course descriptions (may be done during catalog edits prior to publication of the Fall course schedule and corresponding Catalog of Courses).
-Reinstatement of previously deleted courses (see the Curriculum Approval Procedures document on the Provost web page for more information).
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source